Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing #23 Expand Your Mind

Where to begin! I thoroughly enjoyed every class throughout this project. There were times when I thought I would definitely throw my hands up and not do another thing on the computer. I'm much better now and I can't thank Myra enough for all of her support and tons and tons of information she handed my way. We all could have easily gone on for another month.

My favorite part was creating my own blog page. It was fun to individualize "my space" as we went along and learned new things. Just learning this skill has made me feel much more at ease when talking about and reading blogs. I now have a new way to communicate and touch base with someone all the way around the world and learn new ideas.

Podcasting, wiki's and photo sites are just some of the projects I would like to try in the library. I plan on teaching someone over the summer everything that I've learned. Myra might be getting a few calls over the summer since I'm not the Web 2.0 guru she is.

Thanks for the wealth of information Myra!!!!

No comments: