Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing #19 Microblogging

I just finished joining Twitter.com and making my first post. I have to tell you it felt completely ridiculous to just throw something out there about what I just finished doing. Drinking morning coffee and doing laundry seems so normal and boring how can anyone be interested in that?? It seems that there isn't enough room to type anything worthwhile about work/ideas pertaining to my job. I just don't get it yet.

If anyone else has joined Twitter let me know so we can follow each other and be ridiculous together. I found Alice Yorks name since she was in my personal email contact list but that's the only one since I didn't use my work email. Oops, I should've done that. I will post more later after Twittering for a few days....

No comments: